Powered by Blogger.

3.29.2007

surreal life

I've been sick in a weird, exhausted kind of way for almost a week - there's something funky going around the office where we get hit and sleep for 48 hours straight right now. And in the brief snatches of hours that I *am* awake, things have been weirdly out of context - eg, offsite today rather than work, etc. As a consequence, everything feels totally surreal, especially the changes in my life that I've walked through rather half-asleep recently.

Logically, I know what did happen and what was a dream. But because I've been sleeping so much, my funky dreams feel as real to me as reality, and because I've been half-awake, real events feel as unreal to me as my dreams.

Regardless. The point is that things are changing, and without me forcing them or even in control. And I kind of like it.

0 comments:

 

About