Powered by Blogger.

2.07.2007

deja vu, encore.

I had an eerie sense of deja vu today when I got off the bus, and realized that I couldn't start my car. Of course, by the time I got to my car, it was pouring rain - whereas it'd been clear all week, and only sprinkling most of the day.

It hit me while I sat in my car, in the rain, waiting for rescue.

Luckily, Thuy and John were home, and John came and jumped me - again, in the pouring rain.

I was so annoyed that I caved to an urge for tomato soup and a grilled cheese-and-bologna sandwich. Now I'm 7 points in the hole, despite working out at 8am.

I am also in massive pain - again, deja vu - after I got my teeth drilled. I went in today to replace the temporary crowns put in in Dec with the real ones, and now that the novacaine is wearing off, I am not happy. Thankfully, I still have my stash of vicodin from the first time around, although its taking an awfully long time to kick in. Even though I was complaining about feeling like Mary Jo Buttafuoco before, I wish I was still numb and drooling.

0 comments:

 

About