Powered by Blogger.

2.05.2007

that cute snowbunny outfit? not so cute

Ugh. I'd better frakkin' LOVE snowboarding, considering I just dropped ~$300 on clothes for the ski trip this weekend - clothes I may potentially only wear once!

And its not even all that cute/matchy! The pants are ok - actually, they are kind of cool - but the "base" shirt? I managed to find one solid white one, but the other one in black has some sort of ugly stripey things going down the front. There was a super cute fleece vest, but of course they didn't have my size, and I could only find small gloves in black. On top of which, the hat is a shade off from the fleece, and I'm not even convinced I want a hat.

I mean, its one thing to blow oodles of cash at Nordy's for a pair of shoes I'll only wear once, but Sports Basement?!? At this point, I plan on going to Tahoe every friggin' weekend to get the value out of my purchase! If it wasn't for the fact that I once got deathly ill from wearing inappropriate clothes skiing (falling on snow, melting), I would just wear my gym clothes and call it a day.

Grrrrr.

0 comments:

 

About