Powered by Blogger.

8.21.2006

1st yelp grub-club @ isa

The very first Yelp Grub Club met up this past Saturday for a wonderful dinner at ISA. A total of 7 Yelpers, including me, showed up for some delicious small plates. It was verrrrry good - but unfortunately, following the spectacular dinner I had on Thurs at The House, it wasn't quite 5-star material.

However, it was great fun! Its the first time that I've really had a chance to get to know any Yelpers. Although the parties are amazing and fun, they are very San Francisco-esque in that ppl come with a group, and its hard to meet new people. I myself am guilty, as I always end up bringing someone with me. So its nice to have a fairly intimate setting like dinner to get to know everyone.


Gil, Jeff and the Jersey Girl


Ohhhh... foie gras! How I've missed you!


Rob and Cindy


Todd


Our wonderful quail - quite possibly the smallest bird ever


The group, with one member conspicuously missing (Mai!)

Cannot wait to do it again... Find out more about the next one here.

0 comments:

 

About