Powered by Blogger.

7.05.2007

the bunnypad

Its done! Its done! The house is finally set up and done! I never want to assemble another piece of furniture, unpack another box, or go to Ikea ever again!

After 3+ weeks of misery living with boxes and mess, my apartment is finally a HOME.

I've got a million posts to blog up on, but in the meantime, here are some pics of the BunnyPad.


Nathan hacks up my shower caddy



The kitchen cabinet that we had to build and assemble, for lack of cabinet space.


My favorite thing ever! A kitchen organizer from Container Store, also to make up for lack of cabinet space.


The living room, complete with Grundy in the corner.


The dining area. The table pulls out to twice its size for entertaining.


The fireplace and the rest of the living room.


My little work cubby.

0 comments:

 

About