Powered by Blogger.

6.18.2007

ms. taliaferro visits

Two days before I was scheduled to move, I get a text message from Lori, that says:
"Flying in on Sunday. Oh wait ur moving that day. Itll be nice to see you though."
Yeah.

As it turned out, Lori's impromptu visit from New York was a lot of fun. I hadn't seen her in years, so it was great to catch up, shop, eat, drink, shop and eat. She helpfully delivered me to and from work every day, since I didn't know the bus routes yet, and even did a striptease for my new neighbors everyday.

Finally, the Sunday before she left, we actually DID something and went up to Sonoma.

After stopping at the Sonoma Visitors Center for our I Heart Sonoma stickers, we headed for our first wine tasting and an quite nice picnic at Ledsen.


My sticker matches my dress!


Ledsen - and the first of many boob grabbing pictures

Ledsen just happened to be having a classic Caddy exhibit, so of course, we had to indulge.


A normal picture!


I've always wanted to be like Tawny Kittaen and climb all over the hood of a car. Unfortunately, it was too hot to lay for more than a sec.


Lori looks elegant

After drinking ourselves into a minor stupor, we headed to Gloria Ferrerer for some sparkling wine, and a lovely view.


... which of course we spoil for everyone else there with our shenanigans.


The Diva


Lori bonds with MiniBun for the last time

After a full day, we head back down south, where we join Emi and Philippe for dinner at Moss Beach Distillery.


The final scandalous picture

My mom calls me the next day and asks: "Honey, is it possible for you to take pictures without sticking out your tongue, or flashing anyone?"

Apparently not.

0 comments:

 

About