Powered by Blogger.

6.01.2007

coffee scented perfume?

My ability to spill coffee on myself - right down the front of my shirt - is becoming legendary.

On Wed, I was running late in the morning due to traffic, so called into a conference call from my cell phone. As I was heading in to the door, with my phone on my shoulder and loaded with bags, I managed to pour coffee down the entire front of my sweater! My aim was dead-on, too, as it went straight for the spot between my bra.

Thankfully I did have another bra and my gym shirt at my desk, so here I am, in the women's bathroom, frantically cleaning myself up while still on this con call. I'm standing in my bra (unhooked) and pants, wiping myself with paper towels and soap, praying that no one walks in while I have the call on speakerphone and try not to act like anything was wrong.

There was an emergency BR trip that day.

This morning, I even actively thought about how NOT spill coffee on myself, when after putting in my milk and sweetner, I manage to get it down the front of my sweater and my pants. This time, I neglected to put the lid on right.

I should just find coffee-scented perfume so no one notices when I do this :-P

0 comments:

 

About