Powered by Blogger.

9.13.2008

c-c-c-changes

Its been 2 months since I've blogged... and that means that I've had better things to do than sit in front of a computer, pouring out insane babbles. A lot has changed in the last two months - so much that, well, I'm too lazy to write about them :-)

BUT... I do want to report that FINALLY, my life is back to normal. As I said, a lot of changes - new job, new friends, new furniture, new outlook. And all of that has been incredible. But to some degree, I've been rather out of sorts, because I've spent most of the last couple of months trying to get the changes settled in. This weekend, I finally got back to my routine: bills, cleaning, fitness, Pumpkin.

I'm back on WW, not to lose weight, but just to stop eating crap. Really, I'm shocked I haven't gained MORE weight considering the way I've been eating! I also finally plowed through that pile of mail that I haven't wanted to deal with. Now I'm poor, but oh well, that's reality.

Besides getting back to life-as-usual, albeit a very new life-as-usual, I do have to comment on my birthday this year. It was a very low key celebration - just a bunch of us having dinner and drinks at Tres Agave. But it was probably the best birthday I've had since I was 19. Exactly one year ago, I swore that I would finally deal with the instability that has basically hijacked my life. And by my birthday this year, I'd not only dealt with it, but conquered it; and gave myself the only things I've ever asked for in life: stability, normalness, sanity, and the ability to finally enjoy my life.

Yeah, yeah, I've got thousands of pics to get up. Now that there's Facebook, it almost seems pointless to post...

0 comments:

 

About