Powered by Blogger.

8.16.2007

my newest obsession...

... is a reality show!

But not one with catty personalities, in your face comments, or wannabe's with no talent. Rather, its So You Think You Can Dance - where not only are the dances/choreographers spectacular, but the contestants actually amazingly talented.

Its coming up on the last week, so soon there will be no more. *Sniffle* I have to admit that I've been all over YouTube trying to find clips of dances that I missed, and even wondering if they'll put out a DVD of previous seasons. It hasn't quite been the same since Pasha, the love of my life, got eliminated, but its still fun.

Its also inspired me to start dancing again - Jazz starts this Saturday! And yes, I'm definitely going to see the tour when it comes around.

0 comments:

 

About