Powered by Blogger.

12.30.2006

2006: a few of my favorite things

Of course, how can one end a year without Top Ten lists? I don't actually think I have 10 things for some of my categories, but here are some of my favorite things that I discovered in 2006:

TV

You know me, I looooooove TV. And this year, I found some amazing shows - and weeded out some truly lacking ones that I've been loyal to until now
  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. Ugly Betty
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. 24
  5. Brothers & Sisters
Bye bye to...
  1. Lost
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Nip/Tuck
  4. L&O: CI
Skincare
I've struggled my whole life with not acne (thank God), but blackheads. Ew! How much money have I spent on facials? products? makeup? But I've finally found some kick-ass products that makes me happy:
  1. Bliss Steep Clean Cleansing Milk
  2. Bliss Steep Clean Moisturizer (am)
  3. Bliss An Ounce of Prevention PM
  4. Bliss Steep Clean (mask)
  5. Bliss Pore Perfecting Face Polish
  6. Fresh Appleseed Resurfacing Kit
  7. Astara Blue Flame Purification Mask
  8. Caudalie Contour Cream Eyes & Lips
  9. Bliss Oil-Free Sunban Face SPF 30
  10. Bliss Sleeping Peel Liver Spot Lifter
I'm all Bliss-ed out! Love it!

And in the Makeup Bag...
Only took me forever to find the right combo of stuff that would provide the right coverage, control shine, and not make me look like Tammy Faye Baker.
  1. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
  2. Prescriptives Virtual Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder
  3. Sue Devitt Silky Blush
  4. Maybelline Super Stay Lipcolor
  5. Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof Mascara
  6. Rosebud Lip Salve
  7. Sephora Brushes
  8. Travel Eyelash Curler
  9. Nail clipper and file
Finally, The Gym Bag
After the disastrous boob-holding incident, I was determined that not having what I needed was not going to keep me from my workout! So my gym bag is fully stocked at all times with the following essentials:
  1. Extra sports bra and underwear!
  2. Knee brace
  3. iPod Video
  4. Ponds Exfoliating Clean Sweep
  5. Hair bands and bobby pins
  6. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
  7. Deodorant (duh)
  8. Sephora Super Smart Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
I'm happy now :-) Ahhhh... consumerism at its best.

0 comments:

 

About