Powered by Blogger.

10.30.2006

ok, i lied

You know how I said I wasn't going to go back on WW or track my points for 2 weeks? I lied.

I really intended to do it. But tonight, I tried on a dress that I just bought in August to see if it would work for my Halloween costume, and I looked... fat. I mean, gross back pre-WW fat. And I just bought it too!

As much as I want to focus on the physical, I can't just take my chances with my eating. I finally stepped on the scale tonight and faced the moment of truth. It was as I feared: I'm back at my threshold weight (127 lbs!), which was where I was stuck for the longest time, unable to lose weight.

I didn't want to spend the emotional energy to do it. I didn't want to focus on my physical appearance anymore, or risk losing weight to win Neandy back or something dumb like that. But I need to do this for me. Maybe I won't go Nazi-planning for a bit, but I've shocked myself back into WW. I think that not doing anything about it will be harder than actually putting some effort in.

Dammit.

0 comments:

 

About