Powered by Blogger.

6.19.2006

phase 2, week 3 of 8: FINALLY!

This week, I finally...

... switched banks. I HATE US Bank with a passion. After meaning to do it for months, I'm over at WaMu.

... went to the gym for the first time in months. and enjoyed it! I tried out the BOSU class at Club One, and boy, did it kick my ass.

... stayed under 20 points, including the 4 APs I earned. Whoo!

... cleaned out my closet, threw away old clothes and wore a damn skirt.

... posted a new bikini pic :-) Bleh. I feel like I'm going backwards and getting poofier.

*~*~*~*
I took the weekend to clear out my closet and take care of my house and car, and it was totally worth it. There is something to be said about clutter and how it affects your energy. I had all these piles of dirty laundy, clean clothes, old clothes, etc., just piled in and around my closet. I couldn't take it anymore! I also put up my curtains, the shelf, and got a plant. It made me very happy.

I also finally cleaned out the junk in my car. Everything was still sitting in the garbage bag from when my car was nearly impounded a month ago. Not only that, there were all these sweaters that I had used when I was stranded in the rain to clean the windows, wipe the rain, etc. Really really gross. Just clearing that stuff out made me move on from the incidents... Not to mention that I don't feel like I'm driving a junk heap anymore.

These things really helped me to jump start my diet again. So, for my bikini challenge goals for the next 2 weeks, I'm going to (a) seriously stay on plan, and (b) focus on toning! The dance show opens on Friday, and I want to look FIERCE! Hopefully looking good for the show will motivate me enough to get myself into a habit... I must say, I really enjoyed my Club One visit, and hope that the classes I try out for the rest of the week are just as good.

Incidentally, I'm enjoying having the cousin here. Neither of us are stressed out anymore, so its nice to have my little squirt around.

0 comments:

 

About